Dengan nama Tuhan yg Maha Mengasihani dan Maha Penyayang

Inilah dia; tentang aku yg terpaling biasa dan hina.

17 November 2011

~



Assalamualaikum. Hai! Amboi its been about a month am away from OB! Lots of things happened. But yeah I'm still alive. Ive been through many ups and downs in October. And today, after 5pm, am officially end my third year studying! Time flies fast kan? Super fast. Like in a blink of eyes! Next year am gonna be a final year student, and I already have the image of myself for the next year, a human with zombie body! Stuck with thesis, 3months at school, internships and lots more!!! -_-" btw, please pray for me that I will pass my exam in this semester as I dont really have the confident!

Okay gtg now!
See you guys later
Xxx


p/s: Ahh btw, the photo above is my current obsession! Go figure what is all about yeah! :))

1 ulasan:

Hzwan Hammad berkata...

lama gila xbuka baca blog hg. aku pn dh lma xupdate blog.